Payment for dental services is due at the time that services are delivered.
Flexible Payment Options
For more expensive procedures or for treatments occurring over several visits, patients may schedule split payments without incurring interest charges. Please arrange this with our office manager in advance. Credit cards are accepted.
No-interest financing for up to a year can be provided through Care Credit.
Care Credit is similar to a healthcare credit card and is endorsed by the American Dental Association (ADA). It can be used to cover your deductible or to pay for treatments and procedures not covered by insurance (subject to credit approval).
Advanced Family Dentistry accepts the following insurance carriers. For your convenience, we will take care of filing for dental benefits with your insurance company.
• Ameritas – Ameritas PPO
• Assurant Health – DHA, DHA Premier
• Blue Cross Blue Shield – Blue Card PPO
• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS
Regional Preferred Dental PPO
Regional Traditional Dental
• CompBenefits Corp. – CompBenefits Corp. PPO
• Delta Dental – Delta Dental PPO, Delta Dental Premier
• Dental Network of America – Dental Network of America DPPO
• EmblemHealth – Dental Preferred Plus
• Guardian – DentalGuard Preferred
• Humana – Humana PPO
• MetLife – MetLife PDP
• Principal Financial Group – Dental PPO
• United Concordia- Advantage Plus PPO, National Fee-for-Service
• UnitedHealthCare – Dental
As supporters of our U.S. Military, we offer a 20% discount on most services to active and retired members of the armed services. Please let us know if you qualify for this discount.
For our patients age 65 and up, we offer a 15% discount on most services. Please let us know if you qualify for this discount.
For our patients who pay in cash, we offer a 5% discount.