To our valued patients:
Visits to the dentist are required in order for you to maintain good dental health. That’s why we’ve reopened and are accepting appointments.
To ensure your safety and confidence in our adherence to CDC, OSHA and Dental Board guidelines, we have instituted the following protocols:
- At this time, we are requiring individual appointments to visit our practice, and are sequencing patients one at a time in order to facilitate social distancing. If you have an emergency, please contact us at 703-390-9191.
- Unless you require assistance, we request that those accompanying you wait outside our office.
Dental Team Protocols
- The health of all dental team members is checked at the beginning of each day.
- Masks and other protective equipment such as face shields, gloves and gowns will be worn by all dental team members.
- We have trained each member of our team on awareness and prevention programs.
- All patients will be health screened upon arrival, including a no-touch temperature check, quick health questionnaire, and consent form.
- Masks are required for all patients and visitors entering our practice. Masks will not be provided.
- Hand sanitizer is available for patient use. We ask that you do not wear outside gloves into our office.
- All patients will be asked to rinse with an anti-microbial pre-rinse prior to receiving dental care.
- We have spaced our waiting room chairs apart and are not providing magazines or activities in our waiting room.
Disinfection and Safety Procedures
- We adhere to strict office cleaning and disinfection procedures throughout the day and following each patient visit, using hospital-grade disinfectants.
- In addition to daily cleaning, we provide a deep cleaning of our entire office each evening.
- Complete instrument sterilization will occur as usual.
- Protective barriers have been placed around our patient check-in and check-out stations.
- We installed a hospital-grade Novavox External Aerosol UV & Dust Collector unit that includes an antimicrobial filter, HEPA 13-grade filter, carbon chip filter, and a UV-C LED ultraviolet ray system that provides bacterial sterilization.
- HEPA-grade filters have been added to our air circulation and HVAC units.